A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Throughout our lives we are continually making choices large and small. Our choices define us, they make us who we are. But what happens when we are forced to choose? What happens when we we are forced to choose between only bad options? What impact do those choices have on us?
Inspired by personal experiences, Low Resolutions is a short exploration of the burden of making these difficult choices.
- Added new option 'Typing Speed' to settings menu. The option controls the characters per second that text will be typed out at.
- Added new option 'Graphics Quality' to settings menu.
- Added new screen that shows what choices everyone else has made.
- Lowered default typing speed from 60 characters per second to 45 characters per second.
- Fixed bug where some text would initially appear corrupted before changing to italics.
- Player and the companion character no longer collide with each other. This should prevent the player being shot into the ceiling.
- Fixed a bug that caused the trigger pads not to disable correctly causing the doors to stay locked.
- Fixed multiple typos throughout
Click download now to get access to the following files: