A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Explore the crater. Help rebuild the forest by planting new trees. Visit the monument and see messages of hope left by others. Leave your own message that in time may be seen by others around the world. Welcome to Monument.
Monument was created as part of the 2017 Rainbow Jam.
If you'd like to read about the development of the game I've published my post mortem on the game here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I submitted a message why hasn't it appeared?
- All messages are sent to a central server and are reviewed before they appear in anyone else's game. This review is a manual process and most messages will be reviewed within 2-3 days maximum.
- Why wasn't my message included?
- The intent of the project was for it to include messages that are positive and inclusive. If your message directed hate or intolerance towards any group of people it will not be included. If your message was a joke (eg. rick roll etc) then it will not be included.
- Messages that are direct quotes from famous people will also not typically be included. The goal is for authentic messages from individual people.
- How do I report an inappropriate message?
- Contact me via the support page for the game here on itch.io and it will be addressed as soon as possible.
- Updated to Unity 2019.2.17 including switching to new post processing stack.
|Author||Iain the Indie|
|Tags||Exploration, Walking simulator|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Monument - Windows (v1.1) 299 MB
Monument - MacOS (v1.1) 300 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.